|Terkini dari milan|

1. Amihana: Nilai Sekeping Hati 56 was the last post. New entry? Ntahla... (- . -')
2. SUS - dihentikan untuk seketika.
3. ABB - sedang dirombak. Progress may be updated.

Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mumble in disguise

Mumbling o milanhawkin at 2:09 PM
I've been meaning to post a new story here but I cannot do that since the last chapter of 'Kusimpul Mati' is still inside my pendrive. And last nite, I went to Kinokuniya to buy some books. I always do that once my salary is in. So... I went in and saw this one book titled 'Bukan Terlarang' (or something like that... :P).

Read it on the same nite as well. Kindda weird for me. I dont wanna say why but I do feel weird.

OK.

0 demented soul(s):

 

thydivaontheloose... tempat ambe jadi minah jiwang Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review